Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce. The traditional Indonesian peanut sauce is made simply with peanuts, kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), chillies, shallots and lime. Not cooked, just ground together into a thick paste. The Peanut Sauce in my Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls recipe would also go great with Chicken Satay.
Let it simmer and slowly adding the rest of the coconut milk. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe. For the peanut sauce, increase/decrease the level of cayenne pepper to adjust spice heat level desired. You can cook Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken breast Fillet thinly Sliced,cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Canadian Shallot.
- You need 3 of candle nuts.
- You need 5 tbsp of peanut butter(I use craft).
- It’s to taste of kecap manis(sweet soy sauce).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of skewers.
Indonesian chicken satay with peanut sauce. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything and everything taste so much And I know I say this all the time, but really, this creamy, zesty peanut-lime sauce is the best peanut sauce of your lives.
Indonesian Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce instructions
- Pour Lime juice and salt into the chicken,put aside..
- Mince Garlic,shallot and candle nut through food processor..
- Make the sauce : Heat 2tbsp oil then add the minced garlic,minced shallot and minced candle nut. Add peanut butter,water and kecap manis. Let the sauce come to boil. Try to taste. let the sauce cool down..
- Pour a half of sauce into the chicken and leave it for minimum 30minutes or just leave it overnight in fridge..
- Put the seasoned chicken through the skewers then bake them in the oven at 400°F for about 10minutes. Take them out of the oven and flip the skewers then put them back into the oven for about 10more minutes. And it's done! enjoy the satay! ♥️😘.
Chicken Satay should be a staple in your kitchen with its juicy, marinated skewered chicken layered with flavor all dunked in creamy, intoxicating peanut satay sauce. Satay is a popular restaurant appetizer or dish – but NOW it can be favorite dish made in your kitchen! Chicken Satay is a delicious alternative to your standard saucy Thai curries, with chicken marinated in a positively potent mixture of red curry paste and coconut, seared to perfection and served up with peanut sauce. It's a great flavorful weeknight dinner or party appetizer. Iconic Indonesian chicken satay complete with spicy peanut sauce dressing that just as good as those you find in Indonesia, so what are you So, sate ayam is simply, skewered chicken.