Mexican Bean Salad. Black beans, kidney beans, and cannellini beans combine with corn, bell pepper, and red onion in Nutritional Information. This is the perfect salad to take to a family reunion or potluck. It's colorful, keeps well and is full of flavor without being too spicy or vinegary.
This Mexican Three Bean Salad is quick, easy and the perfect make-ahead salad to serve at dinner parties and potlucks. This protein-rich bean salad is loaded with Mexican flavors and always a favorite! This Mexican Bean Salad is a great side dish to make ahead for the week or to bring to any potluck or picnic. You can cook Mexican Bean Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Bean Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rajma (kidney beans), boiled/ canned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans, canned.
- It’s 1 cup of sprouted Mung Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s of Dressing-.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey / sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Packed with protein and veggies this Mexican Bean Salad can be a meal all on it's own. This Mexican Bean Salad Recipe is a quick and easy throw-together salad side dish that's full of great flavor the whole family will love! Mexican Bean Salad is a vibrant, hearty salad made up of three different types of beans and a flavorful combo of fresh vegetables coated in a zingy cilantro-lime dressing. This easy Bean Salad recipe is famous in our house, and for good reason!
Mexican Bean Salad step by step
- In a serving bowl, combine together all the ingredients from kidney beans to coriander leaves..
- For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients from olive oil to sugar in a small bowl and keep aside..
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve..
Ever since I can remember, my mom has always made this Mexican Bean Salad recipe for any sort of neighborhood. This Mexican bean salad is such a fast and easy recipe to make. Plus, it's loaded with flavor and textures galore. Two kinds of beans, juicy corn and tomatoes, crisp peppers, and green onions are. Bean salads aren't just for summer, folks.