One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac.
You can cook One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 2 boxes of mac & cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 of large tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac step by step
- Crisp bacon. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef. Drain all fat from pan..
- Add chopped onions to beef. Sautee til translucent. Add garlic. Sautee another 30 seconds..
- Add noodles. (Toast with onions and meat for 5 mins for a more "bun" like taste). Add water. Cover. When boiling set timer for 7 – 10 minutes..
- Add butter, milk, cheese packet, cheddar, mustard, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce. Stir til cheddar is melted..
- Add crumbled bacon and tomatoes..
- Tip: 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped pickles are really good in this dish..