Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. I love burgers and Southwestern food, so why not combine the two in a light and juicy burger? I like to whip these up, pop them in the fridge and cook them later for a quick weeknight meal! —Jan Warren-Rucker, Clemmons, North Carolina. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast.
Brush each burger bun with honey mustard sauce. Place radicchio on the bottom part and layer cheese, zucchini, eggplant, and onion rings on top. Pick mint leaves and place on top of vegetables. You can have Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- You need of Burger.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado sliced.
- You need 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- It’s of Buns.
- It’s of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
Drizzle with more sauce, cover with the upper part of the bun, and enjoy with homemade french fries! Tandoori Chicken Burgers – A ground chicken burger with lots of tandoori spices, ginger, and green onion. Serve on toasted naan with yogurt herb sauce. Praline Crack is a delicious spin on classic cracker toffee!
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce step by step
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
Graham crackers are covered in brown sugar butterscotch sauce, topped with pecans. Avocado Sandwich, Burger & Wrap Recipes. One of the best things about avocados is that you can add them to almost any dish and it will only serve Sandwiches, wraps, and burgers are no exception to this rule of thumb. Honey mustard sauce means a lot of different things to me, but mostly what it means is that when I make it, I am going to get to eat something that will be. The spicy sweet sauce and ground pork-sausage patty make these burgers extra-flavorful.