red, white, and blue trifle. A festive and patriotic Berry Trifle with layers of angel food cake, blueberries and strawberries. Whether you want a little slice of nostalgia, are in need of something quick to whip together for today, or want to add one more red, white and blue item to your menu, you'll love this. Some other red, white, and blue desserts to try are this fruit pizza, these fruit skewers with cheesecake yogurt dip, and these cheesecake cupcakes.
Add blue food color to other bowl, and mix well. Put half of blue cake cubes in bottom of trifle bowl. Add one-third of the cream cheese mixture on top. You can cook red, white, and blue trifle using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of red, white, and blue trifle
- You need 1 box of Angle food cake mix.
- You need 1 packages of strawberry glaze.
- It’s 1 packages of stawberrys sliced.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh blue berrys.
- It’s 2 box of blueberry jello.
- You need 1 large of cool whip.
A trifle is a traditional English summertime treat and makes a great addition to barbeques and picnics in the US as well. We make this every Fourth of July and Memorial Day, but it is tasty any time. Reviews for: Photos of Red, White, and Blue Trifle. Trifles bely their name; they're the very opposite of an insignificant dessert.
red, white, and blue trifle step by step
- make jello 24 hrs, before making trifle, 1 cup hot boiling water each box.3/4 cup cold water each box.put in bowl refrigerate 24 hours.
- cake follow directions to bake let cool for 2 hours.
- ready to layer, jello, blue berrys, cake in pices felling a layer, 1/2 bowl cool whip spread ontop of cake,strawberrys, steawberry glaze, and cool whip, top with a few strawberrys.
A trifle is meant to be bountiful and generous, able to feed an army of picnickers. This trifle has all the things that I, in my own opinionated way, consider best in this dessert. I use angel food cake, which is light and soft in the. This is now my go-to trifle recipe, and it has the flexability for you to use any fruit you'd like. Much easier than messing with cooked custard, and the bowl has always been This trifle was a huge hit!!