Crescent Dog on a Stick.
You can have Crescent Dog on a Stick using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crescent Dog on a Stick
- Prepare 8 of hot dogs.
- You need 1 can of (8oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- It’s 4 slice of (3/4 oz) American Cheese, each cut into 6 strips.
- You need 8 of wooden corn dog sticks.
Crescent Dog on a Stick instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F Slit dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends insert 3 strips of cheese into each silt.
- Separate dough into triangles wrap dough triangle around each hot dog Place on ungreased cookie sheet cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Insert 1 stick in each crescent dog.