Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July.
You can have Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 2 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 8 oz of White Chocolate.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Icing.
- Prepare 2 can of Whipped Cream Cheese Icing.
- Prepare 1 box of Food Coloring.
- Prepare of Misc..
- You need 1 of Decorating Tips.
- Prepare 4 of Disposable Piping Bags.
Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Filling & Cream Cheese Icing – 4th of July step by step
- Preheat oven to temp as instructed on cake mix box..
- In a double broiler, combine milk & white chocolate, over medium heat. Stir often until completely melted & smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Beat cream cheese & vanilla together in a separate bowl..
- Once chocolate mixture has cooled, slowly stir it into cream cheese mixture. Place mixture into refrigerator to set for 2 hours..
- Prepare cake mix according to box.
- Pour batter into cupcake/muffin pan. Bake as directed. *Note* Mix states you can make 48 cupcakes but I've never been able to get more that 40-42 out of it..
- Remove from oven & allow them to cool COMPLETELY..
- After filling has finished setting, remove from refrigerator & scoop into a piping bag & begin filling cupcakes. (If you've never filled a cupcake YouTube will be your bestfriend.).
- Mix up your icing colors & decorate!.