Claypot Ginger and Spring Onion Salmon.
You can cook Claypot Ginger and Spring Onion Salmon using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Claypot Ginger and Spring Onion Salmon
- You need of salmon.
- It’s 6 slice of old ginger.
- You need 1 dash of light sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of claypot sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- It’s of FISH OPTION.
- You need 1 of salmon fish head or fillet or any fish.
Claypot Ginger and Spring Onion Salmon instructions
- in claypot (or pan optional) with some oil pan fried salmon with ginger till its cook but still juice inside about 8 minutes then add in store bought (claypot sweet soy sauce ) and light soy sauce continue saute for 1 minute.
- Quick coat salmon with sauce then off heat immediately, prevent burning then spring onion and serve.