BBQ Glazed Chicken Legs.
You can have BBQ Glazed Chicken Legs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Glazed Chicken Legs
- You need 1 packages of chicken legs (or any other part; with or without the bone).
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Barbecue sauce.
BBQ Glazed Chicken Legs instructions
- Toss chicken legs with enough oil to coat..
- Add paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss..
- Grill each side enough to get nice caramelization and grill marks..
- Remove from grill and toss with barbeque sauce. Roast at 350° until thermometer reaches 165° approximately 15 minutes..
- Variations; Smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, citrus zest, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, molasses, mustard, espresso.