Israeli Couscous with leeks and cherry tomatoes.
You can have Israeli Couscous with leeks and cherry tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Israeli Couscous with leeks and cherry tomatoes
- You need 1 box of Israeli Couscous.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh Leeks.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh Thyme.
Israeli Couscous with leeks and cherry tomatoes step by step
- Cook off the couscous add half the butter season to taste then set aside while yor cooking this cut all your tomatoes in half or quarters. Set them aside then.
- In a sauté pan using the rest of the butter and the thyme & leeks chopped up into small pieces add a lil salt to sweat them, when they look like they are getting translucent add in the chopped mushrooms when it looks like they may start to crust up on the bottom of the pan add in the white wine and chifnaude your basil and add it..
- It will act like a release for the delicious good stuff on the bottom of the pan keep stirring until the wine reduces and turn off.
- Add to the couscous and mix it all up so it's even. Then add in a third of the tomatoes put into a pan and into a 350°F oven for 15 min..
- Add to.