Basil egg drop couscous soup. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely adore a good bowl of egg drop soup. It was my favorite food in the whole entire world as a kid. Bowls of tomato egg drop soup are commonly seen on tables in Chinese households, especially in the summertime when tomatoes are plentiful.
Egg drop soup was always her first choice. You don't need to add tons of spices like star anise and cloves because it overpowers the delicate egg flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I had never had egg drop soup and it was good. You can cook Basil egg drop couscous soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil egg drop couscous soup
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Israeli couscous.
- It’s 1 1/2 quart of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumino seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bullion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used green onion instead of chives. Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese soup that is easy to make at home with minimal ingredients and prep. It is made with a savory, salty chicken stock base seasoned with This Egg Drop Soup recipe is warm and comforting, flavorful but not overpowering, creamy yet light and soothing all at the same time. Egg drop soup is also called egg flower soup.
Basil egg drop couscous soup instructions
- Boil water. Mix eggs enough to break yolk. Pour into water, stirring it in as you pour. Stir in bullion paste..
- Stir in cumino, pepper, sesame seeds, sesame seed oil, and basil. Add couscous. Boil for 5 min. Add soy sauce..
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Bon appetit!.
This easy egg drop soup is great to warm yourself on cold winter nights. It's one of the most preferred soup when Chinese egg drop soup is broth based soup with main ingredients being chicken broth, corn starch and eggs with green onions, soy sauce. This soup is always a highlight for me when we go out to eat! I love the simplicity of it and all the flavors! How Do You Make Egg Drop Soup?