Wiener Sausage Crabs for Charaben.
You can cook Wiener Sausage Crabs for Charaben using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sausage Crabs for Charaben
- You need 1 of Wiener sausage.
- Prepare 3 of Spaghetti strand.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced cheese.
Wiener Sausage Crabs for Charaben instructions
- Pan fry the salad spaghetti in a little oil in a frying pan (or deep fry)..
- Cut the sausage in half lengthwise..
- Cut off both ends..
- Cut the end pieces along the dotted line as shown to make the pincers..
- Use the fried spaghetti to secure the pincers to the body..
- Make the legs with bits of the fried spaghetti..
- Make the eyes using a nori punch. Stick the eyes on both sides of two little circles cut out of the sliced cheese with a straw. Secure the eyes on the crab body with bits of fried spaghetti strands..
- Make a mouth with a nori punch, stick it in and the crab is done..