You can cook Vegetable Couscous using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Couscous
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bragg's liquid aminos.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic whole wheat couscous.
Vegetable Couscous step by step
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium- high heat for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and garlic (add your other favorite vegetables).
- Saute for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- While couscous is cooking, add liquid aminos to skillet and continue to saute over medium heat until cooked through.
- Pour vegetables over couscous and enjoy!.