Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad. Drizzle ⅓ cup oil over potatoes, then toss to coat; season lightly with salt and black pepper. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel the skin off.
These Crispy Smashed Potatoes are about to steal the show. With their tender insides and crispy edges, they're anything but average. The best part is all of the nooks and crannies you get when you. You can have Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
- You need of Crispy Potatoes :.
- It’s 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Summer Salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- You need 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
These Crispy Pan Roasted Potatoes are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! My family enjoys them at least once or twice a week, and yours can too – they couldn't be easier to make. To guarantee crispy roasted potatoes, choose a white potato that isn't too waxy or too starchy. An all-purpose potato, such as the russet, Yukon gold, red, or fingerling, are all good choices.
Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad instructions
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
Learn how to make the best crispy roasted potatos. Amzing potato dish flavored with butter, olive oil and thyme. These thinly sliced potatoes are crispy on. Place potatoes in a baking dish; add marinade and rub into potatoes. Crispy Potato Wedges. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.