Chicken BBQ Salad. BBQ Chicken Salad – This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It's one of my favorite salads. Corn and tomatoes just couldn't be sweeter in the summer months.
Probably one of my favorite salad combos ever. Ranks right up there with this one. Place salad on plates and top with the prepared BBQ chicken and additional dressing. You can cook Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- You need of chicken 1 chest piece lean cut into 4 pieces.
- It’s of cucumber 1 big size peel and cut into longitudnal slices of 2 inch.
- It’s of tomato one large cut into longitudnal slices.
- It’s of green capsicum 1 small cut into longitudnal slices.
- It’s of ice berg lettuce 2 cup.break it's leaves.
- It’s of lemon juice of three medium lemons.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic two cloves crushed.
- Prepare of green onion 2 table spoon finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of blk pepper.
- It’s 2 table spoon of soya sauce.
Ben is sharing his special BBQ Chicken Salad recipe today. Trust me, you will want to make this salad again and again. Mixed greens are topped with bbq chicken, black beans. BBQ chicken salads are always my favorite to order when going to a soup, salad, and sandwich cafe.
Chicken BBQ Salad instructions
- Marinate chicken with 1 tabspoon soya sauce,3 pinches of salt 3 pinches of blk pepper.half lemon juice(of three lemons).1 tabspoon olive oil.leave for 30 minutes.heat grill on high add some oil add 4 chicken lean cut marinated slices.cook for 4 minutes from one side.add crushed garlic for flavour.turn upside down cook for 4 minutes fromother side.turn off heat.cut BBQ chicken into longitudnal pieces.let it cool..
- Make seasoning.take a bowl add 1 table spoon olive oil,salt2 pinches,blk pepper 2 pinches,green onion 2 tablespoon,crushed garlic,lemon juice.soyasauce 1 tablespoon..
- Now take a big serving bowl add ice berg lettuce then add BBQchicken,cucumber,tomato,capsicum.At last add seasoning.BBQSalad is ready to serve.very healthy and tasty recipe😋.
I love the flavors, the ingredients, and the textures. This salad is based off one of my favorites at a. This BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad is one I can have prepped and ready for eating no matter what the season. On Sundays in the summertime I grill up a gaggle of boneless chicken breasts to eat. This BBQ chicken salad is easy, healthy, filling…and…oh yea…delicious!