You can have Smores Pops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smores Pops
- You need of pops.
- It’s 12 of large marshmallows.
- It’s 12 oz of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of finely crushed graham crackers.
- You need 12 of skewers.
Smores Pops step by step
- Take the 12 skewers and pierce them through the middle of the large marshmallows..
- Utilizing a blender or food processor, pulse graham crackers into a fine crush. Not all the way to a powder. About 4-5 whole graham blocks will suffice..
- Using a double boiler method, melt chocolate..
- Now to assemble. Place graham crackers that have been processed into a bowl..
- Dip marshmallows into chocolate going 3/4 of the way up the marshmallow. Let excess chocolate drip off..
- Now dip freshly dipped marshmallows into the graham crackers, halfway up the chocolate level..
- Have a parchment lined tray ready to put finished pops on. Chill for 1/2 hour before serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..