BBQ Chicken and Jalapeño. Spicy Grilled Chicken served over Jalapeño Cornbread Waffles. Traditionally with Chicken and Waffles, the chicken is fried and the waffles are your ordinary variety; but I want to share with you my version of BBQ Chicken and Waffles. BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pie. with sour cream and jalapeño.
Can you believe I've never made I generally don't even cook with jalapenos. But I like cheese and I like BBQ Chicken (even if it's BBQ Chicken Pizza on a Kebab)…. I'm from Aus/NZ and never seen it before – heard of buffalo wings – thought it was a bbq-type sauce…. 🙂 love your website, BTW 🙂. You can cook BBQ Chicken and Jalapeño using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken and Jalapeño
- It’s 4 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 of fresh jalapeños.
In the south Chicken & Waffless is a staple. This dish can be found on Sunday brunch menus and also makes a great Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and add the buttermilk. Stir to combine and fold in the jalapeño and cheese. Overall, Schlotzsky's BBQ Chicken & Jalapeño pizza didn't deliver anything especially interesting but avoids falling flat.
BBQ Chicken and Jalapeño instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season chicken with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake chicken covered for 30 min.
- Heat grill.
- Wash jalapeños.
- Take chicken out of oven and cut in half.
- Place on hot grill along with thr jalapeños.
- Brush chicken and jalapeños with BBQ sauce, generously..
- Grill for 15 to 20 minutes flipping both chicken and jalapeños occasionally.
- Serve warm and slice up peppers to garnish.
I would have liked something salty, perhaps bacon, to round out the flavors. Jalapeno BBQ Chicken Sandwich: This spicy sandwich will make your mouth water and burn from the intense flavor. As you bite you will taste the crispness of the bun, the spiciness of the chicken, and the crunch of the jalapeno. This dish is a party and appetite pleaser for all. While jalapeño cheddar isn't that unique of a flavor combo (I made jalapeño cheddar chicken meatball subs earlier this year and… oh my GAH), the smoky BBQ aioli takes this sandwich over the top for me.