Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Deli Style Salad.
You can have Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Deli Style Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Deli Style Salad
- You need 250 grams of peeled Japanese sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Cream cheese.
- Prepare 20 ml of ● Coffee cream (or milk).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons ● Grainy Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of ● Honey (if the sweet potatoes are not sweet enough).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 4 of Wiener sausages (or bacon).
- You need 1 of Raisins (optional).
Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Deli Style Salad step by step
- Roast the sweet potatoes. Please refer to this method..
- Peel the potatoes while they're still hot, taking care not to burn yourself. Cut up and put into a bowl..
- Mash the sweet potato with the back of a spoon, until it's the consistency you like. I prefer to leave it a little lumpy..
- Add the ● ingredients and mix together well as if you were making a paste. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Cut the sausages diagonly into thin slices, and stir-fry in a frying pan until lightly browned..
- Add the sausage and raisins to the sweet potatoes and mix together. Transfer to serving plates..
- I think that roasting the sweet potatoes brings out their sweetness the best, but if you're short on time you can microwave them..
- Try this on crackers with a drizzle of maple syrup. Both the crackers and wine will disappear fast..