Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog. A Vienna sausage, Frankfurter or informally Frank (German: Wiener Würstchen, Wiener; Austrian German: Frankfurter Würstel or Würstl; Swiss German Wienerli; Swabian: Wienerle or Saitenwurst). Plump, flavorful and loaded with snap, Vienna® Beef Polish Sausages are made with our century-old family recipe featuring fresh, domestic beef and Our Vienna® Beef Ditka Spicy Polish is a skinless, hot, and spicy beef sausage. We infuse a special blend of cayenne peppers and zesty seasonings.
Authentic Vienna Beef hot dogs and Italian beef make the perfect Chicago gift for a loved one, or the perfect taste of the Windy City for yourself. From their authentic Chicago-style hot dogs (hold the ketchup!), to their Italian beef sandwiches, you'll only find the best here. Find Vienna Sausage Hot Dog stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog
- Prepare 8 of thick vienne type sausage.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 8 of hotdog or any salt or baguette bread.
- You need 400 grams of shredded fried potatoes (can use shredded cheese of your choice).
- You need 1 of salt, salsa, oregano, ketchup, yellow mustard/Dutch mustard, maionese, shoyo as you like.
- Prepare 1 of less then 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Hot Dog Joint in Vienna, Austria. A Vienna sausage is a kind of hot dog. The word wiener means Viennese in German.
Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog instructions
- Boil the green peas for 5-10 minutes and reserve.
- Peel and cook the potatoes until it's soft (10-15 minutes under pressure cooking).
- Pre heat a low frying pan with just a bit of oil and fry all sides of the sausage until it's swollen or grilled and reserve.
- Use the same pan to fry the onions with shoyo, oregano, salsa and salt. Cook until it's a bit transparent and reserve.
- Remove and mash the potatoes adding 2 tablespoons of butter, a bit of salt and milk mixing until the texture gets creamier and firm, reserve.
- Cut the bread and the sausage in half as the pictures show..
- Spread maionese on the bread and lay the sausage.
- Add the onions, peas, mustard, ketchup.
- Cover that with the mashed potatoes and with the shredded fried potatoes or cheese.
- The order of the toppings is not important, but it makes it easier to eat, make you're own combination if you'd like.
- Take a picture to post and enjoy the hotdog!.
The sausage was invented by a butcher from Frankfurt, who had moved to Vienna, which is why in Vienna the sausage is called Frankfurter. Hot Dog isolated on white background Vienna Sausage. French hot dog with paprika and ketchup on wood background. With a smoked Vienna sausage and salad ingredients with tomato sauce and mustard tied in a brown wrapper against a dark background. When it's hot outside and you want something refreshing Lemon Cream Pots are the answer!