Sardine And Onion In Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Sardine And Onion In Tomato Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sardine And Onion In Tomato Sauce
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown Sugar.
- You need 1 can of SARDINE IN TOMATO SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s of add on additional sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heinz tomato sauce.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1/2 of small fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of scallion (optional).
- It’s 4 of small dried chili pepper (optional).
Sardine And Onion In Tomato Sauce step by step
- COOKING OPTION 1)……With oil saute onion first for half a minute, then add 1 can of sardine in tomato sauce with light soy sauce and brown sugar,MIX WELL GENTLY AND DONT BREAK THE SARDINE, simmer for 3 minutes then add lemon juice and serve hot.
- COOKING OPTION 2)…….I had this dish as dinner today…..Another option is put all ingredients and steam it for 8 to 10 minutes then squeeze some lime juice and then enjoy.
- My Dinner Tonight,Sardine And Onion With White Rice.