Indonesian Style Fried Tofu.
You can cook Indonesian Style Fried Tofu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Style Fried Tofu
- You need 1 pack of tofu.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of Curcuma powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salty soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 cc of hot water.
- It’s 1 of little bit of butter, to act as a crunchy maker agent 😉.
Indonesian Style Fried Tofu step by step
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. As small cubes your tofu will have more crunchy surfaces!.
- Dissolve the chicken bullion into hot water. Add the garlic powder, ground pepper, curcuma powder, and salty soya sauce..
- In a bowl, put the tofu and the water mix. Let soak for about 15 minutes..
- Bring oil and butter into heat in a pan. Fry the tofu in medium heat..
- The secret of bringing the best taste of tofu? Keep it cooked in medium heat, take longer time to cook, and do a lot of stir! Enjoy the ultimate taste of non deep fried tofu with your favorite dish! On the picture I'm having it with some pad thai. It was sooooo good..