Chicken suya skewers. Making sure the skewer is fully covered. Chicken Suya Skewers: You like Suya? You want quick food for yourself or guest?
Note: if using wooden skewers, soak them for at least half an hour. Chicken Suya is an extremely popular and delicious Nigerian Chicken recipe. Suya is also popular in Ghana and Cameroon. You can have Chicken suya skewers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken suya skewers
- Prepare of I Large chicken breast.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Groundnut cake (kulikuli).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s 21/2 Tablespoons of Yaji.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s cube of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Blackpepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare sticks of Skewers or Bamboo.
The different suya recipes are the result of Skewer the meat. I use bamboo skewers but metal ones work great too. Sometimes I soak the skewers in. Chicken Suya skewer is one tasty delicacy that goes well with just about any dish.
Chicken suya skewers instructions
- Soak the skewers in water to prevent them from burning while the chicken cooks. Use a sharp knife to slice the chicken breast into thin flat pieces. Tread the chicken into the skewers..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all spices and seasoning with vegetable oil to make a paste. Generously coat the chicken with the paste and place in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour or overnight..
- On medium flame, place a non stick pan or grill pan. Grease with vegetable oil and pan grill the skewers for about 2-3 minutes per side. Preheat your oven..
- Grill the skewers in a preheated oven for about 5-7minutes. Serve warm. Enjoy😍.
Chicken Suya is simply Yaji Spice infused grilled Chicken and is yet another way to enjoy the incredible and delicious. In her new video , Sisi Yemmie shares her recipe for chicken suya skewers. If you love chicken suya, then you'll definitely want to give this a try. It's quite easy to make so have fun with it. Chicken Suya is another way to enjoy the deliciousness that the Nigerian Suya Pepper adds to meats.