Vietnamese Beef and Lemongrass Skewers.
You can cook Vietnamese Beef and Lemongrass Skewers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Beef and Lemongrass Skewers
- It’s 24 ounces of / 650 g minced beef.
- It’s 7 ounces of / 200 g minced chicken.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of chicken powder (you can use a mix of Cumin, Paprika and Thyme).
- It’s of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need of Vegetable Oil for brushing.
- Prepare of Sriracha.
- It’s of Optional: Baguettes.
Vietnamese Beef and Lemongrass Skewers instructions
- Combine and mix all ingredients- except, oil Hoisin and Sriracha – well and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide into 12 portions. Mould into sausage shapes wrapped around lemongrass stems (or regular skewers)..
- Brush with oil, then grill on medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Remove from lemongrass stems and place 2 pieces on baguette.
- Drizzle with hoisin and chilli sauce, and serve..