Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk. Generally Indonesian soups and stews are grouped into four major groups with numbers of variants in between. Soto refer to variety of Indonesian traditionally spiced meat soups, either in clear broth or in rich coconut milk-base soup, example includes soto ayam.; Sayur refer to traditional vegetables stews, such as sayur asem and sayur lodeh.; Sop or sup usually refer to soups derived from. Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir.
The sweet potatoes, carrots, red peppers, chicken, spinach, cilantro, and coconut milk broth combine to form an amazing soup! Add chicken pieces and cook two to three minutes per side, until browned. Stir in half of the coconut milk and all of the chicken broth. You can have Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 75 gr of whole ginger.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 75 gr of lemongrass.
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 75 gr of galangal.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- It’s 200-250 ml of Coconout milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 500 gr of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Oil.
Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and the fish sauce. Serve hot with lots of rice. Add chicken into the pot and stir fry it to make sure it is covered with the spice paste while it is being cooked. This will make the chicken more flavorful.
Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk instructions
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Shred it. Put aside.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, galangal, in the food processor. Blend them finely.
- Heat the small amount of oil in the pot.
- Sauté the blended ingredients with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot add water gradually..
- Stir it until it evenly blended. If the soup it's too thick then add some water as desired..
- Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir..
- Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper.
- Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl. Enjoy.
Add water and coconut milk into the pot. Add salt, sugar, chicken bouillon, and pepper into the pot. Stir the pot to mix the seasoning. Indonesian coconut chicken crock pot is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make indonesian coconut chicken crock pot at your home.