Mom's Curry Couscous Salad.
You can have Mom's Curry Couscous Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Curry Couscous Salad
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of couscous, cooked and cooled.
- You need 1 can of 15.5-ounce chickpeas, drained.
- It’s 4 of green onion tops, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots, medium dice.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks, medium dice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground Malabar black pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of red curry powder (McCormick).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
Mom's Curry Couscous Salad step by step
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas, green onions, carrots, celery, and golden raisins in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, curry powder, allspice, and sea salt. Whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add the dressing to the couscous mixture and stir to combine letting dressing coat well..
- Let the couscous salad sit in the refrigerator for the flavors to marry and serve cold..