Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet.
You can have Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium yellow or white onion.
- You need of Salt to desired taste.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth or chicken broth (I use beef soup base).
- You need 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese (or your fav kind).
- You need of Garnish with fresh parsley.
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet instructions
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic, onion and salt, then brown the ground beef..
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease..
- Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender..
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese and stir until melted..