Tahu and Tempe bacem/Very Indonesian favourite dish.
You can cook Tahu and Tempe bacem/Very Indonesian favourite dish using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tahu and Tempe bacem/Very Indonesian favourite dish
- It’s 2 of block of Tahu/ Ta Kwa.
- Prepare 2 of Block of Tempe.
- It’s 4 piece of garlic.
- Prepare 5 piece of candle nut.
- Prepare 5 piece of small red onions.
- You need 5 tbsp of 5 to 6 tablspoon of ABC Indonesian sweat sauce, or as needed.
- You need pinch of of gula malaka/coconut sugar to make the taste even better.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Ginger,or ground ginger if you have.
- Prepare of galangal/yellow ginger.
- It’s 2 stick of serai/Lemon grass.
- Prepare 2 piece of Daun salam/ Indonesian salam leaf.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil to fry the seasonings.
- You need 1 cup of of water.
Tahu and Tempe bacem/Very Indonesian favourite dish step by step
- Grind the garlic, onion, candle nut untill smooth.
- Cut the Ta Kwa and tempe in to a medium quarter.
- Fry the grinder ingredients untill the smells come out.put in the ingredients, and fry it untill all the seasoning are smells good after that put in tha Ta Kwa and the tempe ABC sauce, salt pepper, coconut sugar, boiled until the water become sauce sticky., Serve it with hot rice..