Easy Frank & Cheese Pasta Twist.
You can cook Easy Frank & Cheese Pasta Twist using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Frank & Cheese Pasta Twist
- It’s 2 can of condensed cheddar cheese (10 3/4 ounces each).
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 16 oz of rotini pasta, cooked and drained.
- You need 4 of beef frankfurters, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of french fried onions, divided.
Easy Frank & Cheese Pasta Twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. mix soup and milk in medium saucepan; stir in cheese and cook until cheese melts, stirring frequently..
- Combine pasta, frankfurters, 2/3 cup fried onions, and soup mixture in lightly greased shallow 3 quart baking dish..
- Bake 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. stir. top with remaining onions. bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
- Courtesy of French's Casseroles & More.