Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol.
You can have Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 2 lb of chopped pork shoulder, ribs, or butt.
- It’s of chili.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 10 of dried chili de arbol.
- It’s 12 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol step by step
- start by pre heating oven 350.get some foil and spray with a little cooking spray. cut tops off chilies add to foil make a pocket for them close foil and place into oven.this is a good way to roast chilies with out choking. shake around every 5minutes, cook for 15-20 minutes we want crispy n some black on them is fine..
- peel the tomatillos and rinse there sticky , add tomatoes & tomatillos to a hot pan grill till they start to soften they can burn a little will be fine..
- in a pot add 1/2 onion & garlic boil till soft about 10minutes high heat. when chiles are out of oven add to onion pot to steam them set aside.your only soaking in hot water not cooking..
- add all ingredients to blender except your cilantro, taste for seasonings and that's your chili de arbol.
- chop meat add to pan with water, onion & seasoning cover cook till soft 25-35 minutes when waters evaporated add oil to pan and your gonna give your pork a quick fry add sauce to pan cook 15 minutes turn off top with cilantro..