Homemade Burger Patties.
You can cook Homemade Burger Patties using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Burger Patties
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1 of large egg or 2 small eggs.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 1 of small potato minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper.
Homemade Burger Patties instructions
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together with the ground beef!.
- Use you hands and mix all the ingredients together by smashing them over and over until the meat is tenderized!.
- Make a batch of round patties.
- Either grill or use a frying fan to cook the meat.
- Take a regular bun, add lettuce, tomato, cheese ketchup or mayonnaise and you have your burger! Enjoy!.