Corn dogs #themechallenge#snacks. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can cook Corn dogs #themechallenge#snacks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn dogs #themechallenge#snacks
- You need 1/2 cup of maize flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6 PC of easy peel sausage.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Skewers.
- It’s glass of Tall.
Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn Dogs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Corn dogs #themechallenge#snacks instructions
- Assemble our ingredients. Then start by mixing your dry ingredients..
- Beat the egg with the milk and gradually add to the dry whisking to incorporate and ensure no lumps. The mixture should be a bit thick..
- Prepare your wok and put oil on medium heat. Pour the mixture in a tall glass,then peel your sausage and use wooden skewers. Dip the sausage in the mixture until fully coated,shake off excess and dip fry 3 mins..
- Drain on a paper towel. You can have them warm or pack for later….
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Inspired by the Japanese drama – Midnight Diner. A classic corn dog is always great, but these variations are better. It's hard to go wrong with a classic corn dog.