Tuna and Corn Corquettes.
You can have Tuna and Corn Corquettes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Corn Corquettes
- You need 2 (5 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canned corn kernels, drained (about 8g of carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko (Japanese bread crumbs) (about 10g of carbs).
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
Tuna and Corn Corquettes step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients and form them into small patties. Place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil on top and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is lightly golden brown..
- Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dressing..