Beans and Burger with Meatballs. Meatballs surely must be the quintessential football party food don't you think? Whether you're tailgating or homegating, it'd be rare to be at a party without a crock or three going and meatballs destined to be in at Red Beans and Rice. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Bites with Burger Sauc.
Once the beans are ready and cool, you only need a few more ingredients and a few simples steps to make the perfect veggie burger patty. Bernice Morris, from Marshfield, Missouri, pairs meatballs with sweet baked beans to create this quick-and-easy dish. "I usually serve it with a tossed green salad and dinner rolls to make a complete meal," she notes. Black bean burgers with bold southwest flavors, wholesome beans, and made with ease in a food processor or blender. You can cook Beans and Burger with Meatballs using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans and Burger with Meatballs
- You need of Beans and Burger———.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped oil cured olives pits removed.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 56 ounces of canned pork and beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of –Meatballs ————.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It’s 10 slices of tortillas.
Most often applied in meatballs and meatloaf, the same principle can be used to help the beans bind together using the starches in the corn chips, flour, and liquid from the beans. Thick and hearty with barbecue sauce and jalapeño kick, Chuck Wagon Beef and Beans is a crowd-pleasing meal. Make this easy recipe for any occasion. Holds its shape well for cooking; therefore, ideal for burgers, meatloaf and meatballs.
Beans and Burger with Meatballs step by step
- Dice the onion and olives fry in pan 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add 1 pound ground sirloin and season with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Season the 2/3 pound of ground sirloin with salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the sirloin for beans browned add beans and sugar.
- Form the 2/3 pound ground sirloin into marble sized meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs crispy.
- Add to the beans.
- Mix carefully not to let the meatballs fall apart..
- Heat tortillas and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!.
Made with black beans, oats, onion, and carrots, and spiced up with cumin, coriander, and cayenne, this burger is so good you'll wonder whether you ever Used half black beans and half kidney beans, with half amount oats (lacking ingredients in the cupboard as normal!) turned out pretty yummy and. My family loves black bean burgers so I whipped up the base for my black bean burger recipe and created these Black Bean and Quinoa meatless balls. I pan fry the balls in extra virgin olive oil and they get a nice brown crust on them like a meatball. These easy -to-make meatless balls have a nice. This Black Bean Burger recipe is equally delicious for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike!