Grilled Corn with Chipotle Chile Butter.
You can cook Grilled Corn with Chipotle Chile Butter using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn with Chipotle Chile Butter
- You need 4 piece of Corn.
- You need 5 of tbsp butter softened.
- You need 1 of to 2 dried chipotle chiles, rehydrated and finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tbsp chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of tbsp crumbled Lancashire or Cotija cheese.
- It’s 1 of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 piece of line wwdges, for serving.
Grilled Corn with Chipotle Chile Butter step by step
- Toss corn in olive oil. season with salt and pepper and grill over medium heat. rotating every 5 minutes, to obtain a nice char on all sides..
- Meanwhile, mix together butter, chiles, cilantro and a little salt and pepper..
- Once corn is cooked, remove and cover with knobs of chipotle butter, allowing it to melt over the corn. sprinkle with cheese and serve with wedges of lime..