Vegan Fried Rice In 5 Minutes.
You can cook Vegan Fried Rice In 5 Minutes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Rice In 5 Minutes
- It’s 4 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of medium thinly slice onion.
- You need 4 clove of thinly slice garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion / scallion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil or any oil.
- It’s 4 of small dice mix red, orange and yellow jalapeño.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
Vegan Fried Rice In 5 Minutes instructions
- Used over night leftover rice or cook rice as usually then fluff up and set aside to cool.
- In pan with oil lightly brown garlic and onion..
- Add cooked white rice and seasoning.
- Stir fry rice till all sauce mix well then add mix jalapeño and spring onion /scallions for 2 minutes till all mix well then off heat.
- Vegan fried rice with mix jalapeño and scallion.