Hummus. A traditional hummus recipe includes tahini and makes a wonderful snack or appetizer. Serve with warm pita bread or veggies. News, reviews, recipes and videos about hummus, falafel and other middle-eastern foods.
We also add a little drizzle to the top of the swirly hummus. Hummus, that creamy dip that hails from the Middle East, has a reputation as a clean, healthy food. All the main ingredients are super foods in their own right. You can have Hummus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus
- You need 1/4 cup of Tahini.
- Prepare 16 oz of can of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced black ripened olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chickpea juice.
Hummus is so easy to make that you really shouldn't have to buy a plastic pot of it. The basic hummus has four ingredients: chickpeas, tahini (pounded sesame seeds), garlic and lemon juice. All you need are a few cans of chickpeas, some tahini, olive oil, some seasonings, and a food processor. Hummus is a delicious Lebanese dip.
Hummus step by step
- In a blender add chickpeas and blend till it's becoming paste like. Add chickpea liquid..
- Add tahini, salt, garlic, and oil blend well. Add lemon juice blend again. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341191-tahini.
- Put into a container add minced olives stir well..
- Serve with your favorite chip or crackers..
It's usually eaten on pita bread any time of the day, with any meal. It's made with chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Learn how to make hummus with this easy homemade hummus recipe! It's quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavorful! Hummus is delicious, packed with nutrients and incredibly good for you.