Ranch Mushroom Kabobs.
You can cook Ranch Mushroom Kabobs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch Mushroom Kabobs
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Ranch dip mix.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Cremini mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
Ranch Mushroom Kabobs instructions
- Chop chicken into 2 inch pieces and place in a large Ziploc bag along with ranch dressing. Marinade 3-5 hours.
- Mix Ranch dip packet with olive oil. Pour into another large Ziploc bag along with 8-10 mushrooms. Marinade for about 2 hours. (Note: It's important to use the ranch dip packet instead of the ranch dressing packet add there is significantly more salt in the dressing mix).
- Chop potatoes into 2 inch squares.
- Steam potatoes until soft, but not falling apart (Use whatever means you prefer; microwave steamer, ziploc steamer bags, etc).
- Time to assemble the kabobs! Alternate pieces of chicken, mushrooms and potatoes on skewers.
- Place kabobs on heated BBQ grill for 7-10 minutes per side.