Memorial Day sausages.
You can cook Memorial Day sausages using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Memorial Day sausages
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of bun length sausages.
- Prepare 2 medium of Vidalia onions.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion.
- You need 3 medium of bell peppers, green.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Memorial Day sausages step by step
- Wash and coarsely chop the peppers and onions. Put In a bowl add olive oil. Toss to coat all the peppers and onions.
- In a grill safe container add the peppers, onions and sausages..
- Put on a grill. If needed take sausages out on the grill, and add back to onions and peppers. Cook till done. Serve hope you enjoy!.