Shredded Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Shredded Chicken Tacos using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Tacos
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of grilled corn cobs.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 16 oz of salsa.
Shredded Chicken Tacos step by step
- Cut grilled corn off cob into large bowl.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté chopped onions and peppers until onions are translucent..
- Combine onions and peppers with corn. Add salsa..
- Place corn mixture on bottom of crock pot. Lay chicken breasts on top..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..