ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken".
You can have ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken"
- It’s 1/4 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of medium Green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can (10 oz) of Extra Hot or Milder ROTEL.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 12 of Corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces.
- You need 2 cup (8 oz) of shredded cheddar cheese.
ROTEL "King Ranch Chicken" step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large saucepan, cook pepper and onion in melted margarine until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add soups, ROTEL and chicken, stirring until well-blended..
- In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese repeating for 3 layers..
- Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling..