Malaysian Dessert Fried Meringue. Home » Malaysian Dessert Fried Meringue,EGG PANEER BALL AND CARAMEL FRUIT WITH PINAMINT SAUCE. Egg whites and sugar combined are a beautiful thing. Make meringues into festive, mini wreaths.
Our you tiao recipe is easy to make and hard to beat. This simple but filling recipe for fried rice can be eaten on its own or served as a side dish with other Malaysian dishes, such as fried In a wok, fry the egg to make an omelette. Remove from the pan, thinly slice and set aside. You can have Malaysian Dessert Fried Meringue using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Dessert Fried Meringue
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Paneer Grated.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Icing Sugar . for Egg White.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Yolk.
- You need 1 Pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cardamom.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Maida.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Rose Water.
- You need 3-4 Drop of Rose Essence.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 250Gm of Ghee or Oil For Deep Frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
Heat half the oil in the same wok over. Online food ordering from your local favorites for takeout or delivery. Support your local restaurants with Seamless and find coupons, reviews, and more! The Best Malaysian Desserts Recipes on Yummly
Malaysian Dessert Fried Meringue instructions
- In a utensil cook egg yolk and sugar in double boiler.
- Inside add grated paneer, kesar, cardamom and make thick better.
- Now cool it down aside.
- In another utensil beat egg white with icing sugar until it becomes fluppy.
- After it becomes fluppy mix rose water, rose essence and maida and make a better..
- Now heat oil in a pan and in a big sized spoon add white better and add yellow better above it and coat with white better.
- Now with the help of spoon put it in pan and fry it..
- Now ready to serve.
- I have Serve it with pinamint sauce and caramel fruits.you serve any sauce and fruits.
Malaysian Gula Melaka (tapioca Dessert), Roti Jala (malaysian Net Crepes), Kuih Kodok/ Jemput-jemput Pisang (malaysian Mashed Banana Fritters). Make your own meringues and use them in our showstopping desserts, from pretty pavlova to classic Eton mess and lemon meringue pie. We've also collated our best easy meringue recipes – try the secret recipe to Yotam Ottolenghi's pistachio and rosewater meringues. Unfamiliar with Malaysia's most beloved sweet treats? Here are a handful to start you off.