You can cook Veggie Burger using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Burger
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of walnut.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cayenne.
- You need 2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander.
Veggie Burger step by step
- Bake sweet potato in the oven..
- Soak flaxseed meal in 3 tablespoon water..
- Grind cauliflower and broccoli in a food processor. Strain using cheese cloth to remove excess water. Put in a bowl..
- Grind carrots, garlic, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and onion. Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop out the sweet potato flesh and mix altogether..
- Combine with all seasonings and mix in coriander..
- Form patties and freeze until using..
- Bake on high for 15 minutes then flip and bake for another 15 minutes until patties are firm and golden..