Hamburger and Rice. One thing I did change was I did not. Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal.
See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Ground beef recipes. Try this Hamburger and Rice Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Remove cover and spread onto baked chicken mixture. You can have Hamburger and Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger and Rice
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger 75/25.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Hamburger and rice casserole is a great weeknight meal. This hamburger and rice casserole is so versatile, makes great comfort food for your family and is so easy to throw together on a busy work […] Old-fashioned hamburger steak and savory onion gravy recipe. "Tender hamburger patties simmered in savory brown onion gravy! Classic southern meal served over rice or mashed potatoes!" Hamburger Rice Soup. Hamburger Rice Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hamburger and Rice instructions
- Heat and melt the butter, coat the rice with the hot butter. Add the hamburger, the spices, rice, and two cups of the water. Boil the hamburger and Rice..
- When the rice looks like this add the third cup of water..
- When the last cup of water simmers turn to low for 7 minutes remove from heat and cover. Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!.
What could be simpler than this supper? I round out this meal with steamed mixed vegetables and whatever fresh fruit is handy.—Jan Franks, Oelwein, Iowa. Browse delicious and creative recipes from Simple Food Recipes Channel. hamburger and rice recipes casserole. A rice burger or riceburger is a variation on the traditional hamburger with compressed rice cakes substituted for the hamburger buns. View top rated Hamburger and rice recipes with ratings and reviews.