Bak Choy With Ginger.
You can cook Bak Choy With Ginger using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Ginger
- Prepare 5 slice of of ginger.
- Prepare 2 cup of stock of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 cup of bok choy.
- You need of SEASONING.
- You need 1/2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Bak Choy With Ginger instructions
- in pan with oil saute ginger then add the stem first for 1 minute then add the leaf of the bok choy.
- add stock and bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minute then add salt and light soy sauce then simmer for another 1 minute ( I perfer a crunchy bite ) or longer if you prefer a very soft vegetable.