Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. This Honey and Garlic sauce Recipe is one that is simple to do and tastes great on chicken, wings and lots more! This is my favorite homemade BBQ sauce. It uses a whole bulb of garlic, and lots of honey.
This honey bbq sauce recipe is sweetened with honey and brown sugar, and made nice and spicy with both jalapeno and habanero peppers, though Toss in the garlic and cook another minute, until garlic becomes fragrant. You'll be able to smell its awesomeness. I LOVE the smell of cooking garlic. You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste, 6 ounce.
- It’s 3 of to 5 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (or more to taste).
If you're in a pinch, sweet BBQ sauce will do the trick! How to make crock pot BBQ meatballs. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients is a medium saucepan..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to simmer for 20 minutes..
- This will thicken a bit when cooled. Can be stored in refrigerator for a week or 2 if you get it to last that long!.
This honey BBQ sauce recipe is one that my whole family enjoys, especially my father. It's a quick and easy recipe that can be made ahead and refrigerated or used immediately. Honey Barbecue Sauce Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Honey garlic sauce is a sweet and sour sauce that tastes like a mix between honey and garlic, popular in Canada. Honey garlic is one of the many sauces put on chicken wings, ribs, and other foods such as meatballs.