Chicken Rendang with Lime Leaves by Chef Dato’ Fazley Yaakob.
You can cook Chicken Rendang with Lime Leaves by Chef Dato’ Fazley Yaakob using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Rendang with Lime Leaves by Chef Dato’ Fazley Yaakob
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Prepare of Ingredients to blend:.
- Prepare 500 grams of red onions.
- It’s 250 grams of garlic.
- It’s 3 stalks of lemongrass (thinly chopped).
- Prepare 15 grams of galangal.
- Prepare 20 grams of turmeric.
- You need 100 grams of bird’s eye chili.
- Prepare 150 grams of chili paste.
- You need 250 grams of tamarind paste.
- It’s 40 grams of toasted desiccated coconut.
- You need 2 grams of star anise.
- Prepare 5 grams of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 grams of cloves.
- Prepare 100 grams of rendang paste.
- Prepare 3 kg of coconut milk.
- Prepare 6 pieces of lime leaves.
- Prepare of Oil to cook.
Chicken Rendang with Lime Leaves by Chef Dato’ Fazley Yaakob step by step
- Heat the oil and place all the dry spice such as the cinnamon, star anise, cloves until fragrant..
- Put all of the blended items in..
- Put in the rendang paste, chili paste, lime leaves and the 1 stalk of lemongrass..
- Finally, put the chicken in..
- Pour the toasted desiccated coconut..
- Lastly, pour the coconut milk and cook til all moisture is reduced..
- For more information on how you can redeem your own vivo | Villeroy & Boch group kitchenware from AEON Malaysia from now til November 2019, please visit any AEON store or check out the website aeonretail.com.my/vivocookwares.