Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat).
You can have Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat)
- Prepare 130 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 10 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 250 grams of milk.
- Prepare 90 grams of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the filling :.
- It’s of Nutella.
- You need of Peanut butter.
- It’s of Jam.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Chocolate sprinkle.
- You need of Whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir them well..
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Mix them well..
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir it well until smooth..
- Heat the non stick electric griddle to 300°F (if cooking over the stove, heat a non stick pan in low heat). Do not need to use cooking oil or butter for the pan/griddle..
- Pour 1/4 cup or batter to the griddle. Cook until it bubbles on the whole surface and the surface does not look wet anymore (do not need to flip it). Remove from the griddle and transfer to the plate..
- Pour another 1/4 of batter to the griddle. Meanwhile, spread butter on the surface of cooked pancake then add the filling then fold it..
- Continue cooking with the remaining batter..
- Note : if you do not like chocolate, replace the cocoa powder with cornstarch..