Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way.
You can cook Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of molasses bacon seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of good quality shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Cheeseburger Pie, Nikki's Way instructions
- preheat oven to 400. grease 9" pie plate. I use an extra deep one for this recipe..
- brown ground beef in skillet ; drain. add onion powder, molasses seasoning, season salt & Worcestershire sauce. stir to coat.
- spread in pie plate, sprinkle on cheese.
- in a bowl mix Bisquick, milk, and eggs until blended. pour onto cheese.
- bake about 25 minutes; we think it tastes best when the cheese is a little darker than golden brown. let set 5 minutes before serving.