Italian Lovers Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for This easy pasta salad recipe is loaded with flavor, you can add in your own favorite Italian inspired ingredients; diced artichokes and sundried tomatoes. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor or similar.
If you like this recipe you may also be. Italian Pasta Salad is an in-demand potluck, picnic and I love my Italian food in the winter months from Chicken Parmesan to Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta, and Shrimp Fettuccine, And I. This Italian Pasta salad has it all! You can cook Italian Lovers Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Lovers Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Garden Rotini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 of Sliced Onion (Red or Yellow).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bacon or bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olives (Black).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olives (Green).
Tender pasta, salty pepperoni, cubed mozzarella, lots of diced veggies and a homemade garlic dressing. This Pasta Salad is probably one of my go-to cold side dishes for summer. Everyone loves them because they are easy to make, very fresh and oh so. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini.
Italian Lovers Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil the pasta till desired taste or as dirrected by box..
- Cool the pasta by running cold water till room temp..
- Add all of the ingredients saving the salad dressing for last..
- Use salad dressing. If liked add less or more salad dressing to taste..
- Toss all the ingredients together until well blended..
- Cool in fridge until cold. About 15 minutes..
It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Easy Italian pasta salad with homemade Italian dressing! Loaded with fresh basil, pepperoni, pearl mozzarella, banana peppers, olives and tomatoes. Watch me make this Italian Pasta Salad from start to finish! I'm blessed to have grown up in a pretty diverse Southern city.