You can cook Smore Shooters using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smore Shooters
- You need 1 of Marshmallows.
- You need 1 of Chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Graham crackers.
Smore Shooters instructions
- Melt chocolate. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342876-how-to-melt-chocolate.
- Mount a mallow on a stick. Rotate gently over heat until the surface is browned and bubbled like The Thing..
- If it's still pretty firm at the center, raise the mallow up to reduce the cooking temperature and continue rotating over gentler heat until the center softens..
- When your mallow is done it will just barely start to slide off the stick if held vertically..
- Press the mallow off of the stick and onto a flat surface. As it cools, an indentation will form..
- Crush up a couple graham crackers and put the crumbs in a shallow dish..
- When mallows are cooled, use a small spoon to coat the bowl of each one in melted chocolate, making sure that the mallow doesn't show through..
- Now, dunk the rim in chocolate then graham cracker crumbs like if you were to coat a margarita rim with salt..
- Put the mallows in the fridge to chill..
- Pour these as shots, or just eat em as is. They're pretty tasty..